On behalf of the Sinova Property team I wanted to personally reach out and provide an update on the actions Sinova Property is putting in place to keep our community and employees safe given the exceptional circumstances surrounding Covid-19.
We understand that this is unprecedented and challenging time for many of you, both at work and personally. Like all organisations across Australia, we are actively monitoring developments and advice from the Australian Department of Health regarding COVID-19.
The safety, health and wellbeing of our employees, clients and wider community continue to be our priority. As such, we have implemented the following precautionary measures to minimise the risk of transmission:
- Business as usual - Our team will work from home now. We are taking online appointment, private viewings and providing our professional services like appraisals
- Encouraging all attendees using hand sanitizer provided at our open inspections
- Opening all doors and windows at open inspections to ensure maximum airflow
- Wearing surgical face masks during open inspections if necessarily
- Maintain a comfortable distance between yourself and anyone attending the inspections
- New method of routine inspection will be introduced by replacing all site visit - rental routine inspections for 3 months, effective from 27 March 2020.
- Putting on hold all non-essential site visits, meetings and interim inspections
- Office doors will be limited to the public between 23 March 2020 and 5 April 2020 –meeting is strictly by appointment only
Please do not enter the office/property if:
- You have returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days
- If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell.
If you would like to view one of our properties but are not able to attend due to the reasons listed above, please feel free to call or email us at any time for further arrangement.
Should you wish to read the most current updates on COVID-19, we recommend visiting the Australian Department of Health website as a trusted source of information.
Stay safe and thank you for your ongoing support.
Teng Teoh Stephen Ong
Managing Director Director